Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bryan Fontenot Country Artist booking 816-734-4558



 

 

Exposed to a variety of musical influences growing up in Westlake Louisiana, Bryan Fontenot, guitar picker - bull-rider, has become a performer critically acclaimed, from coast to coast, for his outstanding vocals and electrifying stage shows. Standing in the circle of the Grand Ole Opry or among friends, he energizes an audience like no other. Country, Rock, Blues, or Western Swing, he brings his best every time he steps to the microphone. I was with Bryan at his Grand Ole Opry performance; live radio broadcast, small and large club appearances. Each time, the audience received the same incredible show. I've never seen anyone quite like him. I feel proud to have shared most of those stages with Bryan. He made me sound better than I was. Some performers have it, and some don't. He has it!  

 

 

No comments: